In a highly competitive market how can a new brand establish itself, build a loyal clientele and grow from start up mode to a solid ongoing business?
How can an existing brand takes its sales performance from "just ok" to "great!"?
It's not easy, but there are specific strategies that some of today's most profitable brands used when they were one-shop operations or pounding on the doors of buyers who simply ignored them.
At the Secrets to Building a Successful Brand workshop we'll present actual case studies and walk you through what these brands did and why it helped to achieve the success that enjoy today.
What you'll learn:
- The core discipline that almost every successful brand has in common.
- How to dramatically reduce your costs by cutting out non-essential products.
- How to get valuable consumer feedback – and how to use this information to market your products to a wider audience.
- Ways to leverage offline channels to boost online sales.
- The key information you need to include on your online store that will boost product sales.
Not just learning - networking too! Our workshop presentation will include an opportunity to network with other brand owners. Meet new people, share war stories, be inspired by what they are doing.
Date: October 27 at 10:30 am - 12:30 noon
Venue: HKMA, 14/F, Fairmont House, 8 Cotton Tree Drive, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Participation Fee: HK$490 per person (includes workshop, handouts, tea/coffee and light refreshments)
All seminar attendees will receive a certificate of participation.
IMPORTANT: Register before October 20 to receive a complimentary copy of Successful Brand Marketing - a 32 page report filled with critical brand-building information and resources (a US$49.00 value).
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED